Emily Brandwin may be one of the funniest guests we have had on the show. She is an ex-CIA agent, ex-Stand up comic, present day comedy writer. No, we are serious.
You will enjoy this conversation where:
- We find out how a haiku landed her in the CIA?
- Why did she even apply in the first place?
- Pretexting, pretexting and more pretexting - top tips from a spy
- Does Chris really own a cat suit?
- Can he truly speak pirate?
- There is just so much more....
This is one to not miss!
Emily, like many of you, is an avid reader and gives us an amazing list of books this month:
The Things We Tell Ourselves: A Novel by Victoria Namkung
Everybody’s got something by Robin Roberts
Patti LuPone: A Memoir by Patti LuPone
The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee by Sarah Silverman
Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhoodby Trevor Noah
Direct download: Social-EngineerPodcastEp95.mp3
-- posted at: 11:30pm PDT